Culinary pampering & wine safari in Brda
What happens when you combine boutique cuisine and hidden paths of Brda that lead directly to the winemakers? One truly unforgettable weekend!
In cooperation with Kontrabant adwinetour we have prepared a fantastic experience full of awakening the taste buds and learning about authentic wine stories.
You will definitely not meet lions, zebras and giraffes on our safari. However, together with "local guys" from Kontrabant group, we will take you on a very special experience.
We will take you through spacious vineyards, where you will taste homemade delicacies, but we will not forget to stop by friends, the Brda wine makers, where you will find out first-hand what the secret of the magical taste of our top quality wines is.
Do you want to experience the photo impressions of Brda wine region and personally meet
winemakers whose bottles you keep for special occasions? Discover the secrets, smuggling routes that lead to the other side of the ex-border, to Collio?
You will feel unique landscapes, local habits and authentic cuisine.
Wine safari includes:
• Welcome cheers on the lookout tower
• SUV ride on smugglers routes in between vineyards
• Picnic - homemade seasonal delicacies from the place (locations: cherry orchard/olive grove/vineyard)
• Meet the winemaker with wine tasting
Duration: 4-5 h
Culinary pampering with Uroš Fakuč in restaurant Dam
If, in addition to a distinct exploring of the hills and valleys in Brda, you want to pamper yourself with top local cuisine, then the package we have prepared will be just right for you. Chef Uroš Fakuč will take care of a culinary fairy tale under the auspices of a Michelin star at the Hotel DAM. His lovely gourmet creations will take you all the way from the Soča Valley to the Adriatic Sea.
The package includes:
- Welcome drink
- 2x overnight stay with gourmet breakfast for 2 guests in a Deluxe room
- 1x dinner for 2 guests at Dam restaurant with a Michelin star - DAM Degustation menu XL
- Wine safari in Goriška Brda for 2 guests with the Kontrabánt team
PRICE: 960 €
What happens on safari?
- Welcoming at the Gonjače tower
- Driving in a jeep along the hidden “smuggling” routes
- Picnic with home-made local delicacies in the cherry orchard
- Tour of the cellar and tasting at the winemaker
- Safari duration: 4-5 hours
Additional options (not included in the package price):
- Possibility of choosing a different room type
- Possibility of an additional dinner for two guests in the Dam restaurant – Dam tasting menu or selection of another type of menu
Important: the safari experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance.